The annual fee to join PCNA or renew your membership is:
- AUD$100 Full Member RN/EN
- AUD$80 Associate Member
Prices are GST inclusive and are tax deductable as a work related expense. Membership runs for 12 months from the date of approval. Memberships are ratified once a month at the Committee meetings. These meetings are traditionally held on the third Tuesday of every month. Once your membership has been ratified, we will be in contact with your membership certificate, username and password.
In 2015, the Committee undertook a review of membership costs and types as part of a strategic review of the organisation. As part of that overhaul to simplify our membership levels, the student membership was included in the now broader membership type of Associate Member. Student members, we encourage you to join or renew your membership as an Associate member.
For this you will receive the following:
Benefits of joining PCNA
- Online access to International Journal of Palliative Nursing
- Monthly newsletter
- Opportunity to join sub committees
- Opportunity to become a PCNA national representative in a variety of forums
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of palliative care nursing in Australia
- Reduced PCNA and Palliative Care Nurses New Zealand conference fees
- Opportunity to network with other palliative care nurses
- Learn about the latest palliative care nursing issues and events
- Access to the member only area of the PCNA website
How to join PCNA today
- APPLY ONLINE
Join as a member online - you can pay via Visa, Master Card, or Direct Deposit.
- Note: when you pay by credit card, your receipt will be sent almost immediately to the email address you provide; if it doesn't arrive, please check your spam folder. Existing members, please do not rejoin as a new member. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Any fees paid as a new member will be applied to previous membership if outstanding.
Join / Renew online
- DOWNLOAD Membership Application Form (check your downloads folder)
You can download and print an application form, complete it, and mail it to PCNA along with your dues. If paying by credit card, you may scan the completed form and email to email@example.com
- CALL us
Call the PCNA Office on (07) 5429 8480 and an application form will be faxed or mailed to you!
Renew your PCNA membership
Is your membership current?
Renew online now
When paying via Cheque/Money Order
Please complete your details, make your cheque/money order payable to PCNA Inc., or provide credit card details and post to:
Palliative Care Nurses Australia Inc.
Level 1, Suite 375, 241 Adelaide Street, Brisbane Q 4000