Employment Opportunity - Clinical Nurse
Sunday, 17 July 2022
Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service
Position: Clinical Nurse (CQ SPACE)
Location: Rockhampton Central Queensland, AUSTRALIA
Classification: Nurse Grade 6 (1)
Status: Fixed Term Temporary Part Time (Up to 60.8 hours per fortnight, until 30 June 2024)
This position is located in Rockhampton, the Beef Capital of Australia. The Clinical Nurse will employ advanced clinical and interpersonal skills to assist residential aged care facilities to access both generalist and specialist palliative care services. The purpose of CQ SPACE is to assist Residential Aged Care (RAC) providers adopt an early approach to palliative care and build their capability to make palliative care core business.
Total remuneration value of up to $94,716.24 p.a. is comprised of:
- Salary rates between $48.87 - $52.33 p.h.
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- Annual leave loading 17.5%
Other Benefits Include:
- Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD):
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
To submit your application / expression of interest, please include:
- Your current CV or resume, including referees.
- A short 1 to 2 page cover letter outlining how your experience, abilities and knowledge align with the organisational values, accountabilities and “How you will be Assessed” section of the Role Description.
- Include any additional forms / evidence as attached or listed on the Role Description.
For assistance, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) RK2G431417
Apply via: https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-RK2G431417
Contact: Jennifer Bearham 0400 618 157
Applications close: Thursday, 28 July 2022