Employment Opportunity - Clinical Nurse Consultant - Comprehensive Palliative Care in Aged Care (Multiple Vacancies)
Thursday, 2 December 2021
Clinical Nurse Consultant - Comprehensive Palliative Care in Aged Care (526554) (Multiple Vacancies)
We are seeking motivated and suitably qualified applicants for two newly created roles located in the North and North West of Tasmania.
The Clinical Nurse Consultant provides clinical leadership and direction in planning, implementing and evaluating the provision of palliative care to effectively support the delivery of an acute and community palliative care service. The Clinical Nurse Consultant is responsible for:
- Providing clinical leadership and specialist clinical advice to residential aged care (RACF) staff, THS nursing, medical, allied health and other health care providers and external stakeholders.
- Coordinating acute and community palliative care clinical practices including palliative care assessment and treatment plans, psychosocial support and interventions to palliative residents of residential aged care facilities.
- Leading the development and implementation of clinical protocols, guidelines and service delivery options.
It’s different here.
Life in Tasmania provides a quality work/life balance. Here you can pursue what drives you, both professionally and personally.
Today, as the rest of the world feels increasingly generic, our different-ness – our Tasmanian-ness – is among our most valuable assets. We invite you to be part of this special place, to quietly pursue the extraordinary, whether it be bushwalking, mountain biking or paddock to plate dining.
Tasmanian | The quiet pursuit of the extraordinary
What's on Offer
- Flexible working hours to enable work/life balance
- Relocation allowance for successful interstate applicants can be negotiated
- Support for ongoing professional development
Details of Appointments
Multiple Fixed term, full time day work position working 76 hours per fortnight for three years
Salary: $99,736 - $106,036 per annum + 10% superannuation
You’ll have access to salary package a range of benefits including living expenses up to $9,010 + $2,650 in meal entertainment each FBT year + other benefits if eligible.
Successful applicants will be required to meet the essential criteria:
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse.
- Current Driver’s Licence.
- Pre-employment Checks.
Applicants should note the following criteria are desirable:
- Holds or is working towards relevant post graduate tertiary qualifications.
For More Information and How to Apply
Please visit our website: https://careers.pageuppeople.com/759/cw/en/job/1070489/clinical-nurse-consultant-comprehensive-palliative-care-in-aged-care-526554-multiple-vacancies
Position: Nurse Unit Manager - Palliative Care North
Phone: (03) 6777 4587
North West Position
Position: Nurse Unit Manager - NW Specialist Palliative Care Service
Phone: (03) 6477 7766
Applications close 16 December 2021.