Employment Opportunity - Clinical Nurse Consultant - Project Lead
Tuesday, 22 March 2022
Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service
Position: Clinical Nurse Consultant - Project Lead (CQ SPACE)
Classification: Nurse Grade 7
Status: Fixed Term Temporary Full Time (Until 30 June 2024)
Opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Consultant - Project Lead. Our Central Queensland Specialist Palliative Care in Aged Care (CQ SPACE) is a Project-based service, funded until 2024. In this position you will provide education to adult learners in an innovative way that helps build their capacity to provide quality palliative care to aging residents and increases the health literacy of residential aged care staff.
Ideally candidates will have:
- A minimum experience of two years caring for palliating patients.
- Ability to apply a high level of systems literacy to promote cohesion across the health continuum
- Ability to identify barriers to care and reduce duplication and fragmentation of care.
Take up the challenge and apply now!
Salary Information (Nurse Grade 7):
Total remuneration value of up to $147,400 p.a. is comprised of;
- A salary between $118,993 - $129,189 p.a.
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Other Benefits include:
- Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
For further details on how to apply download the Role Description below! Alternatively, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) RK2Cxxxxxx
Apply via: https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-RK2C411632
Ad reference number: RK2C411632
Contact: Mirella Sorensen 0437 325 914
Closing Date: Tuesday, 19 April 2022