Employment Opportunity - Nurse – Division 1
Wednesday, 11 September 2019
Nurse – Division 1
Permanent part time – up to 9 shifts per fortnight
Ongoing Role with support, training and professional development
Eastern Palliative Care is a not-for-profit organisation that delivers home-based palliative care to clients and their families living within the Eastern Metropolitan Region of Melbourne.
Permanent Part-time – rotating shifts.
- Located in Mitcham.
- On Call roster and some weekend work involved
- Excellent training, professional development opportunities, regular forums and fun team days
- Rewarding client-focused service and team orientated approach
To be successful, you will have the following.
- Post graduate qualifications in palliative care (or working towards)
- Current VIC Driver’s license
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse Div 1
- Passion for holistic person-centred nursing care
A Position Description is available via the website here. All other enquiries to Kylie Draper (Manager- Nursing and Medical Services) on 1300 130 813.
Applications via e-mail should include a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 4 October, 2019.