Employment Opportunity - Registered Nurse
Tuesday, 17 May 2022
Specialist Palliative Care Service - Registered Nurse (502893)
The Specialist Palliative Care Service - Registered Nurse:
- Consistent with ongoing experience strengthens health outcomes through the provision of safe quality, clinically appropriate nursing care in partnership with clients, their families and other health professionals to deliver outstanding palliative care and support across the northwest community.
The North West Specialist Palliative Care Service is a community based consultative service, with hospital in-reach components, servicing a vast geographic area and diverse rural communities.
The multidisciplinary team, which consists of medical, nursing and allied health staff, provide palliative care advice, education and support to healthcare providers in North West Tasmania; and manages the specialist care and needs of palliative clients and their families.
The Specialist Palliative Care Service also works closely with GPs, residential aged care facilities and community nursing services to ensures an integrated palliative approach and better client identified outcomes.
Details of Appointment
Multiple permanent, full time and part time, day worker, positions available working up to 76 hours per fortnight
Salary: $67,982 - $93,964 pro-rata per annum + 10% superannuation
You’ll have access to salary package a range of benefits including living expenses up to $9,010 + $2,650 in meal entertainment each FBT year + other benefits if eligible.
In addition, the following allowances calculated on the salaried incremental point may be available: (edit and delete as required)
- Post Graduate Allowance of up to 7.5% based on qualification type
- Professional Development Allowance of up to $750 per annum
- Access to the Grade 4 salary range $87,970 - $93,964 is subject to successful application for progression to Grade 4
- Salary range is in accordance with the Nurses and Midwives (Tasmanian State Service) Agreement 2019
Successful applicants will be required to meet the essential criteria:
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse.
- Current Driver’s Licence.
- Pre-employment Checks.
How to Apply
Please visit our website.
For More Information
Position: Nurse Unit Manager - North West Specialist Palliative Care Service
Phone: (03) 6477 7766
E-mail: [email protected]
Applications close 29 May 2022.